Berlin Kreuzberg’s cultural co-ownership project... ...the place for art, creative industries and education.
Be a part of FRIZZ23 and create your new workspace
together with us in the center of Berlin.
Location location location ...
... right between a park and a city square
Who is already on board?
Units from 30 m2 tailored to your needs. Around 690 m2 still available.
What is still available?
- 440 m2 retail units right at the edge of the park are still available.
- Units can be tailored to your needs starting from 50 m2 in the first and fourth floors. Around 250m2 are still available.
- All available units are for 100% business use only. Residential units have all been allocated.
By mixing large and small units, and opportunities for timesharing, FRIZZ23 provides an interactive framework for creative work within an inspiring environment.
Many disciplines converge, fostering mutual inspiration. The contract specifies that 33% of the space be used for creative industry and the arts, and 32% for education. This clause is binding for 10 years.
The small units will support diversity, encouraging exchange and providing constant stimulus.
Ideas thrive in intense environments. By introducing a space management system, FRIZZ23 will expand its potential, making certain spaces available for very short periods. This lowers the cost for everyone, reducing space requirements to the essentials.
Authentic: because many investors will use the space themselves.
Lively: because a rich diverse array of activity will animate the building 24/7.
Free spaces in all sizes
- Units available from 30 m2
- Ceiling height ca. 3.10 m (ground floor ca. 3.9 m)
- Neighboring units can be joined together
- Storerooms and underground car parking spaces available
View from Besselpark
View from Friedrichsstraße
View from Fromet-Moses-Mendelsson-Platz